21.8.14

OPEN STUDIOS Nicholas Building 2014


This year is the 10th Anniversary of the
OPEN STUDIO Nicholas Building event.

I  have been proudly producing this event for the last 10 years that was 1st concieved as a way of letting people know about the diverse and talented artists within the Nicholas Building.

This year will be our largest event, 
with 30 studios opening their doors.
I hope you will come and visit me on level 7 and say hello...
 
37 Swanston Street

Thursday & Friday 
28th & 29th August 
4pm - 9pm both nights 

And to celebrate the 10th Anniversary of OPEN STUDIOS I am offering a very special 20% discount on all works in my glass display cabinet.

This discount is only available during this years OPEN STUDIO event

click on image to enlarge

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails